CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to our life!

This is a blog from a Christian mom who's trying to figure out how to keep God first in her family while managing the day to day! Be Blessed!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's a CRAZY life!

This summer has been so busy that it seems like June never existed... Between Han starting kindergarten, Bek turning 4, SG learning to crawl, celebrating birthdays and holidays, work, church, friends... life seems busier than ever. How in the world do Mom's of more than 3 manage? I guess you just learn to adapt and find a way.


Some days I feel like I'm just barely hanging on and then some days I think, "ok, I've got this Mom thing down." There are days when I look around at all that I have to do and wonder how in the world I'm supposed to manage it all. There are still days when I wake up and I find myself feeling nostalgic of my pre-Mom days. But then very quickly one of my girls will do something sweet and I know that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. John got to go on two missions trips this summer and at first I felt jealous that I wasn't going on the adventures with him. But very quickly the Lord spoke to my spirit and reminded me that I'm in a very important (admittedly probably the most important) season of my life. The call to raise my girls the right way is probably more important in my life now, than it ever will be. "Train up a child in the way he should go..."
So in my overwhelmed moments I remember the words of Paul "I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." And I remember that I'm working towards an eternal purpose, not an earthly one. I also remind myself constantly that the Lord is faithful to complete what He starts in our lives and that I don't have to do this daily stuff by myself! Friends He will be your ever constant companion if you let Him! Your peace in the chaos! We can choose to not let the struggles of day to day stuff overwhelm us!


I love my life, it is a crazy life, but one that I wouldn't trade for a million bucks... ok well maybe just for 5 mins of uninterrupted bathroom time, I might consider...  <3 <3

2 comments:

sara_eliza

cool, i am glad you are blogging. now we can keep up a bit better. good stuff.

Stacy B

I loved your blog. You are such an awesome Mom, and your girls are so blessed to have you. You're also blessed to have them, b/c they are the sweetest little things. I could eat them all up!!!! Love you all!!

Post a Comment