CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to our life!

This is a blog from a Christian mom who's trying to figure out how to keep God first in her family while managing the day to day! Be Blessed!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

81 days!

Recently I've been so busy checking out everyone elses' blogs that I keep forgetting to update my own. I recently decided to make as many of our Christmas gifts as I could. Of course I can't divulge many of them yet bc my family reads this blog. But I will say that if you aren't on Pinterest... you should be! So many great ideas are shared over there! The only trick is actually getting up from the computer and getting started on the projects!


Y'all there are only 81 days til Christmas! The countdown is really on and if you haven't been inspired this year to try something new, well check out Pinterest for lots of ideas. If you need an invite just send me your email and I'll be happy to send you one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment