CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to our life!

This is a blog from a Christian mom who's trying to figure out how to keep God first in her family while managing the day to day! Be Blessed!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Middle Girl

Warning: Bragging about my kid about to begin! :o)


I haven't posted about our middle daughter, Rebekah yet because she is such an interesting girl that there isn't one facet of her that accurately captures her little personality. At 4 yrs old she is by far our most spirited kid. She is up first thing in the morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. She helps when she wants to, smiles when she wants to, eats when she wants to... you get the picture? There is no amount of discipline or coaxing that will convince her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. Some days it drives me crazy, other days it makes me proud of her, every day she makes me laugh! Recently someone pointed out to me that while her bossiness/stubbornness is aggravating at this age, she'll be a great leader when she's older. And that accurately sums up how I feel about her. She (prayerfully) won't be the teenager who's does something just because her friends are doing it. She'll be blazing her own path! She is such a sweet and loving girl most days. I'm definitely proud to be her mama! 





Here she is at Christmas. See what I mean about she participates when she wants to? Truthfully I wouldn't have wanted to wear those stupid antlers either! 




Recently she has started taking pictures. She loves it! Every day she begs me to let her borrow my camera. I wanted to get her a "kiddie" camera to take pics with, but she's doing so good at it that I'm planning to get her a real camera of her own. I love that she's taken an interest in something and hope to really cultivate this talent. I fully believe that even young kids can show talent for art and I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a great love of art for her.  


So here are some pics from the world of Bekah: 

SG







 One of about 20 pics of the tv. I guess she couldn't get the exact angle that she liked...





Her toes... which she told me was to showcase that she needed her toenails repainted!



My beautiful photographer!
As I write this she's currently calling to me from her room saying "I'm asleep mom. Can I have my computer fixed now?" Man am I blessed to have this girl as my daughter!

1 comments:

selina

i love this and i love sweet bekah!!

Post a Comment