CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to our life!

This is a blog from a Christian mom who's trying to figure out how to keep God first in her family while managing the day to day! Be Blessed!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Firsts

My big girls have both started school. Hannah started kindergarten and Bekah started pre-school. I must admit that I had a little separation anxiety today with both of them gone. Every time I got out of the car or went into some place I felt like I was forgetting something. I don't think they missed me nearly as much as I missed them. 


So this isn't an original idea but one that I thought was cute... We took pics of their first day holding up a sign to mark the occasion. And hopefully we'll do it each year and have a sweet book to make at the end to show how much they've grown up. 








Now that I have all of this free time... maybe I'll eat bon bon's or paint my finger nails. Or maybe I'll actually tackle all of the projects that I have lying around that need to be done. (Shhhh.... don't tell John! ;o) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment